Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sad News

Scott just called me with the sad news that our Pastor died at about 7pm last night. I would ask that you would continue to pray for Pastor Lyn's wife, Bonnie, his son, Jason (who is our youth pastor) and wife, Trudy and all of the rest of the King family, as well as our church family.

Lyn was most certainly a man of God and Scott and I will miss him very much. One of his most frequent sayings was, "I have a notion that God is going to change eternity through you."

Monica called just now and said laughingly through her tears, that Lyn is probably saying, "Holy-moly, what are you crying about? I'm at home, now!"

www.cheyennefbc.com

1 comment:

stephyt said...

Craig and I are so sorry for your loss. How sad. We will keep you and your church in our prayers.