Saturday, August 30, 2008

House Hunting 101

"What a day this has been, what a rare mood I'm in, why it's almost like... packing, again!" Is there anyone out there who thinks moving is really fun?!? Carter and Rebecca? Jason and Jess? Ok, I'm sure there is... somewhere!

It's official. I see nine boxes of dishes professionally packed by my mom (she's the best packer, ever! If you need some help packing, ask her! Hi, mom!) sitting against the wall in our mud room, here. So, yeah, unless the contract falls through, we are ... 27 days and counting! And, we still haven't decided on where to settle our small brood!

So, if you are reading this, I'd love it if you would lift us up in prayer. It's difficult to decide on a house purchase as quickly as you'd pick out which burger you want in the McDonald's drive-thru! Laurie, you can attest, huh! Granted, we aren't having to out-run other buyers to get to the door first, but still...

On that note... if you have a funny moving story, we'd love to hear it! Just leave it in the comments section. Scott and I could use a good, hearty laugh about now!

No comments: