Friday, May 14, 2010

The Blonde Celebrity

As long as I'm going out of order in all of my blog posts, take a look at the cute little something we picked up on the way home from AWANA last week.
May 5

All of the boys just fell in love with Arthur, who just happens to be getting a little old and forgetful and sometimes loses his way when he gets out. We found him wandering along the road, obviously very tired and thirsty. I swung around to see if I could check his collar and ...ha, ha... found that when I opened the door, he just jumped right into our car and sat in the empty carseat like that was where he belonged! No hesitation, whatsoever. It was like he was saying, "I've been waiting for you all this time...but I'm sure glad you're here, now." Yeah, we definitely got a kick out of him! :)


Happy ending, of course... The boys had lots of fun taking care of their new-found friend- getting him water and a chew and a ball and making him a bed, while we waited for him to be reunited with his lost person.

What an fun dog. He just came over and sat right on Scott. He sort of reminded us of Wasatch, our gopher-hunting dog. I guess all labs and their mixes must consider themselves lap dogs, no matter how big they get!

What a fun ending to the day... Well, except for Oquirrh. She was just a touch jealous of all the attention Arthur, the celebrity, was garnering! :)

5 comments:

Atlas Equipments said...

Hello, I think your blog could be having web browser compatibility issues.

- Portable Concrete Mixers | Concrete Mixing | Mobile Concrete

Handicraft Shopping India said...

It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.

- crafts from india | crafts of india | handicrafts india

Unknown said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m inspired! Very helpful info specifically the remaining section I take care of such info a lot. I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time. Thank you and best of luck.

- observation window | oil level sight glass | sight glass level gauge

hotelcrown said...

good post keep posting. i really liked your ideas thanks for posting.

- luxury hotels in ahmedabad | banquet hall in ahmedabad | 3 star hotels in ahmedabad

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.