Thursday, May 21, 2009

Down on the Farm- part 1

Yeah...it's been a while! Somehow a spammer or someone got onto my site here and made it virtually impossible to edit my posts...I couldn't see any of the pictures that I'd download, so I couldn't place my text, etc. etc. THUS, it hasn't been very much fun to post! Maybe the problem has fixed itself over this past month!? We'll see! :) Ok, I just tried to post a picture and no, it hasn't fixed itself. AARGH!!

So, today was a field trip to the FFA farm here (Happened to be about 1 mile from our house! How handy!). What a great experience. It was very organized and the high schoolers running it were excellent with the kids (K-6) and for those of you who know me well, I just don't throw that compliment out to just anyone we meet!! I was SUPER pleased!


Sorrels and Bays


Pretend you're at Frontier Days!


On to the Pigs!


Curious!

No comments: